Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Website.
Last Updated on: 01-01-2024
BikePromech (also “us”, “we”, and “our”) provides this site as a service to its users. We request you to review the following basic rules that govern the use of the site. Please note that the use of the site constitutes the users’ Agreement to follow and be bound by these terms. In case of disagreement over the terms, the usage of the site should be avoided.
Since we may revise this Agreement at any time, users should visit this page periodically to review the terms of their use.
Please read the Terms of Service carefully before you start to use the Site.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 you may not use this Site or the BikePromech services without proper guidance and supervision. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Support team is available if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Support team can be performed by submitting a request to email.
The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts throughout the Site, is English. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
- For using the Site you agree to provide us with accurate, complete and updated information and must not create an account for fraudulent or misleading purposes. You are solely responsible for any activity on your account linked number and for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password. We are not liable for any acts or omissions by you in connection with your account.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than prescribed in the User Agreement.
- BikePromech retains the right to use all delivered services for BikePromech marketing and promotion purposes.
- Users undertake to comply with BikePromech’s Standards, which are a set of behavior rules and guidelines, applicable to the BikePromech community and marketplace in addition to these Terms of Service, as updated from time to time.
- BikePromech reserves the right to terminate engagement or restrict the account of the User if there is a report of abuse, misbehaving or misbehavior of any sort.
Content of this Site
Occasionally, there may be information on the site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, availability or quantity. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after the user has submitted his/her order). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs and written materials that are part of this website (collectively, the “Contents”) are copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by registered brand BikePromech. This site and all its Contents are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. Users may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the site for their personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to them as a result of any such downloading or copying. Users may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the site or any related software.
User Conduct and Protection
To report a violation of our Terms of Service, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Support team by writing to Email.
- To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous, where possible. Requesting or providing Email addresses, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of BikePromech to circumvent or abuse the BikePromech messaging system or BikePromech platform is not permitted unless the same is required for Services.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged in the pages assigned within the application.
- BikePromech does not provide protection or recognize any agreements, whatsoever, in interactions outside of the Platform.
- All communication, information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on the platform or through registered telephone numbers.
- Rude, abusive, improper language or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- BikePromech is open to everyone. You undertake not to discriminate against any other user based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual orientation or otherwise and you acknowledge that such discrimination may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through BikePromech to contract, engage with, or pay outside of the Platform.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold BikePromech harmless from and against any claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to his/her use of the site.
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we have monitoring rights controls or inputs.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Waiver and Entire Agreement
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire Agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
These Terms of Service and any separate Agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
The Site, including its general layout, look and feel, design, information, content and other materials available thereon, is exclusively owned by BikePromech and protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute, transmit, display, create derivative works, publish or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices; (iv) use automation software (bots), hacks, modifications (mods) or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the Site; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Site or the computer systems or networks connected to the Site; (vi) circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any technological measure or content protections of the Site; (vii) use any robot, spider, crawlers or other automatic device, process, software or queries that intercepts, “mines,” scrapes or otherwise accesses the Site to monitor, extract, copy or collect information or data from or through the Site, or engage in any manual process to do the same, (viii) introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other materials that are malicious or technologically harmful into our systems, (ix) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site or (x) access or use the Site in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
Except for the limited right to use the Site according to these Terms of Service, BikePromech owns all right, title and interest in and to the Site (including any and all intellectual property rights therein) and you agree not to take any action(s) inconsistent with such ownership interests. We reserve all rights in connection with the Site and its content including, without limitation, the exclusive right to create derivative works.
Partners should recognize that there might be a need for Customers to disclose certain confidential information to be used by Partners for the purpose of delivering the ordered service, and to protect such confidential information from unauthorized use and disclosure. Therefore, Partners agree to treat any information received from Customers as highly sensitive, top secret and classified material. Without derogating from the generality of the above, Partners specifically agree to (i) maintain all such information in strict confidence; (ii) not disclose the information to any third parties; (iii) not use the information for any purpose except for delivering the ordered work; and (vi) not to copy or reproduce any of the information without the Customer’s permission.
- BikePromech reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of BikePromech’s Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to transact on our Platform.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Support team for more information surrounding the violation and the status of the account.
- Disputes should be handled using BikePromech’s dispute resolution procedures or by contacting BikePromech Support by Email.
- We may make changes to our Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, we will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use BikePromech after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, we will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER BikePromech NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH BikePromech MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION concerning THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL BikePromech, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with BikePromech.
To the extent that you provide BikePromech with any comments, suggestions or other feedback regarding the BikePromech platform or the Site as a whole, as well as other BikePromech products or services (collective, the “Feedback”), you will be deemed to have granted BikePromech an exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide ownership rights in the Feedback. BikePromech is under no obligation to implement any Feedback it may receive from users.